Manual Accessibility Testing
Accessible software and websites present a business opportunity because accessible software can be used by the widest possible audience. This results in improved marketing plus lower training and support costs. Accessibility is also a legal obligation.
The Parameters of our Testing
Our testing will ensure that your website or software is compliant with:
- W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level A, AA or AAA
- USA Section 508
- RNIB's 'See-it-right' or 'Surf-right' guidelines
Our highly efficient testing process will substantially lower your costs and identify what the level of accessibility should be. We can then conduct user testing to determine how accessible the website actually is.
Why our WCAG Testing Works:
Our testing is backed by:
- A large database of people with disabilities such as blindness, deafness and dyslexia who can quickly identify issues specific to their disability
- A team of dedicated, highly experienced test engineers.
- Testing methodology that identifies issues that aren't in practice picked up by automated testing tools – but are found by real users
- Compatibility Testing Lab
Call us on 0800 612 2780.