Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) Compliance Testing
Our DDA compliance services for websites are cost-effective and will lower the cost of your software development by ensuring compliance issues are addressed at the earliest opportunity in the software life cycle. DDA compliance is a legal obligation but it can also result in an improved user experience, plus lower training and support costs.
We've worked on more than 400 DDA projects since 2002 and we have a large client base amongst blue chips, digital agencies, the Public Sector and smaller companies. We conduct research to provide the best advice to our clients.
The Benefits of our DDA Service:
- We have a large database of people with disabilities such as blindness, deafness and dyslexia who can quickly identify issues specific to their disability
- Team of dedicated, highly experienced test engineers
- Testing methodology that identifies issues that aren't picked up by automated testing tools – but are found by real users
- Comprehensive Compatibility Testing Lab with more than 150 computers, tablets and mobile phones
Our recommended approach is to:
- Test for compliance with WCAG 2.0 level AA
- Conduct user testing with people who have a range of disabilities and assistive technologies
- Identify remedial measures
- Prepare a plan of action
- Document your intended DDA compliance plan
- Ensure that you have a suitable process for handling requests
Call us on 0800 612 2780.