Buildings Accessibility Seminars
Our Buildings Accessibility Seminars are usually provided following an initial DDA Audit and premises evaluation to highlight areas of urgent need.
Feedback will relate to the implementation of provisions in Part III of the DDA, covering disabled people's access to goods, facilities and services. Recommendations relate specifically to your premises and include:
- What the Act says about providing services
- The service provider's duty not to treat a disabled person less favourably
- Making changes for disabled people and the service provider's duty to make reasonable adjustments
- Reasonable adjustment in practice
- Whether a service provider can justify less favourable treatment or failure to make reasonable adjustments?
- Selling, letting or managing premises
- Specific guidance on good practice, highlighting possible areas of improvement to your premises
Back to DDA Building Audits