Whether you require a Test Manager or a Test Lead, we ensure that the resources engaged will have a minimum of seven years' experience in Traditional, Agile, DevOps or Rapid software testing environments.
Taking full control of testing within the project, our Test Managers deliver testing to a successful completion, ultimately reducing costs, risk and time to market.
Our test associates will develop a close working relationship with your business and IS teams, whether the project involves implementation of a change programme, or day-to-day test management activities.
Our Test Managers will organise and oversee test execution and provide visibility of progress, issues and risk.
Ideally, our Test Managers are best engaged at the start of a project but we can join at any stage, and even rescue projects that are off-course.
Working with our Test Managers delivers numerous benefits, including:
- Reduced implementation time by using proven test practices, methodologies or test tools.
- Ability to rapidly ramp up or down of resources as required throughout the project lifecycle, bringing in the right resources at the right time and avoiding the overheads of full time test resources.
- Innovation and support in moving towards new testing methods and automation tools where required.
- Better visibility of status, bug, issue and risk reporting.
- Improved quality of delivery.
To find out more about how we can help your test requirements, please contact us.