Whilst Automation can significantly reduce the development lifecycle, it is crucial to understand that Automation is not about the test tool.
Instead, we focus on identifying the business processes that should be automated to provide maximum Return on Investment.
Our Test Automation specialists can work with you to review your business objectives to define both what is suitable for Automation and how to maximise your ROI. Additionally through implementing Automation Testing, we can enable a seamless transition into an Agile or DevOps environment.
We are experienced with most test tools, particularly Open Source tools (such as Selenium) and would be pleased to help identify the best solution for your requirements.
Our focus is to develop and implement automated regression test frameworks, that are maintainable, scalable and flexible. By implementing data and keyword driven regression tests, we de-skill the automation support process, so that it can be executed and maintained in-house.
Additionally our Test Lab services specialise in Exploratory testing techniques, which complements heavily automated projects in Agile and DevOps.
The benefits of Test Automation are considerable and include:
- More frequent tests – for example, in continuous integration testing, environment smoke tests and also after deployment of new builds.
- Tests can be run 24/7.
- Increasing test coverage.
- Executing tests that are complex, difficult or time consuming to carry out manually.
- Executing tests that are mundane and repetitive.
- Increasing the quality of your testing by eliminating human error.
- Enabling your staff to focus on more valuable activities.
- Reducing the cost and time of executing tests.
- Increasing your confidence at 'go live'.
For further information on our Test Automation consultancy service, please contact us.