Our Test Centre in Central London operates 24/7. Facilities include multiple Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks, various means and speeds of Internet access and an extensive range of hardware and software that can be configured to meet your needs.
With a library of hardware and software spanning more than 20 years, from the early 1990s to the most recent, we are able to configure any desktop environment you wish.
Our inventory includes:
- OEM and branded PCs with all common processors (Celeron, Pentium, Athlon, Xeon i-series etc)
- Macs including G3, G4, G5 and Intel processors
- All Microsoft desktop operating systems from DOS 6.2 to Windows 10
- All Mac desktop operating systems from OS 8 to OS X
- A variety of common Linux distributions
- Windows NT4, 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2013 server operating systems
- Hundreds of browser versions including all Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera and Safari versions
- Every version of Windows Media Player and Adobe Flash Player
- Every version of Microsoft Office
- A wide range of antivirus and personal firewall products
- Localised versions of most of the above
- Leased Line (100Mb/s upload and download) which can be throttled down to simulate any broadband speed
- 3G and 4G (all carriers) and Wi-Fi for mobile device testing
- iPhone – all models from 3G to 6 Plus with iOS 4.1 to 10.3
- Android – a full range, including Samsung, HTC, Sony, Motorola, Google, Huawei models with OS version 2.2 to 7.0
- Windows Mobile 7, 8
- iPad – All models with iOS 4.3.3 to 10.2
- Android – various models from OS version 1.6 to 7.0
Portable Music Player
- iPod Touch – All models
We are continuously adding to this list so please ask if you don't see what you need.