JAWS Screen Reader Training for Developers
Website developers are becoming increasingly aware of the need to cater for blind and visually impaired users but little practical guidance is available.
In this hands-on course developers and testers can learn how to use the JAWS screen reader to test the accessibility of the websites they are building.
Duration: Half a day.
Who Should Attend? Website developers and testers.
Course Size: 1 to 3 people.
Cost: £600 plus VAT
The price is based on conducting the training at your premises inside the M25. Additional travel costs may apply outside the M25.
The content of our JAWS Screen Reader Courses includes:
- How blind people visualise web pages
- The basic means of navigation with a screen reader
- Problems encountered by screen reader users
- The difference between being able to hear the website content and being able to understand it
- How screen readers work; the off-screen model
- Strategies for navigating a web page
- Verbosity settings
- Navigating data tables
- Navigating forms
- Foreign languages