Vacancy: Sales Executive
Location: Central London
Contract Type: Permanent, full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £35k to £40k basic, £100k OTE
Start Date: Immediate
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is for a sales executive with the "hunter" profile to sell software testing, consultancy and accessibility services into clients ranging from small digital agencies through to public sector organisations and corporates.
You will be responsible for finding all your own leads but will have all the marketing and technical support you would expect from a well-established company.
You will be based in our office in the City and will need to work in London at least three days each week.
Day to Day Responsibilities
Reporting into the Sales Director and working closely with the marketing team, you will:
- Conduct market research on target accounts.
- Use the appropriate sales approaches (networking, telesales, presentations etc.) for each type of sales opportunity and target client.
- Develop proposals by referring to price lists and using in-house templates.
- Provide weekly and monthly status updates.
- Nurture relationships through all the sales stages to closure.
- Meet agreed sales targets.
- Account manage the new accounts.
- Identify and recommend new services and changes in services.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading relevant books and other material.
- Establish personal networks, participating in professional meetings, gatherings and societies.
Applicants will ideally have a strong background in consultative sales of complex services in the software development market. This should preferably include software testing services but suitable alternatives would include software development, recruitment and digital marketing.
You will have a proven track record of lead generation and closure of deals in excess of £50k.
Prospecting, negotiation, closing, meeting sales goals, customer service, presentation skills, client relationships, motivation for sales.
About Test Partners
Since 2001 Test Partners has provided software testing and consultancy services from our in-house test lab and on-site at our clients' premises. We have conducted thousands of projects for clients ranging from small digital agencies to public sector organisations and corporates such as the BBC, the Financial Conduct Authority and Transport for London.